IMI Level 3 award in MOT Test Centre Management
Autotech Training offers the DVSA approved Level 3 Award in MOT Test Centre Management course, developed in collaboration with the DVSA to give learners the skills needed to manage MOT Vehicle Test Centres.
The MOT Test Centre Management qualification is a regulated, lifetime qualification, which means that it will not expire, and holders will be considered professionally competent for the rest of their lives.
*Existing Autotech Recruit contractors are eligible for a discounted training course rate
The content of this qualification has been designed to reflect the contents of the National Occupational Standards for MOT Managers.
The course covers:
- Managing the legislative and compliance requirements of a VTS
- Dealing with customer service problems and complaints
- Developing and supervising staff within a test centre
- Test centre quality systems and audits.
WHAT ARE THE AIMS OF THE COURSE?
Develop the legislative and compliance knowledge required to:
- manage an MOT Test centre
- encourage improvements in customer service
- aid developing and supervising staff
- develop an understanding of centre quality systems and audits
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Test Centre Owners, Dealership Principals, Company Directors, Service Managers, Workshop Controllers, Service Advisors, MOT Testers and Vehicle Technicians.
What are the course pre-requisites?
No unspent convictions to motor trader and MOT related fraud, violence and intimidation.
MOT MANAGER TRAINING DATES
SPEAK TO OUR SPECIALIST TEAM
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW TRAINERS TO JOIN US
Are you a qualified automotive technical trainer looking for opportunities either full time or part time on an ad-hoc basis?
Please contact our training department for an initial informal conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01234 240503.