Management Development - 8 Day Programme
A residential management development programme, split over 8 months. With 4 x 2-day interactive training sessions covering all management development topics. Including Finance, Process, Marketing and People
What The Course Covers:
Overview of MDP and expectations
- Principles of Financial measurement
- Cost control
- Budgeting steps
- Planning workload & Manpower
- Project management skills
- Creating action plans
- Expectations or presentations
Presentation of Measurement module
- Service Process
- Workshop control and supporting team members
- Allocating work and monitoring the team
- Skills gap analysis
- Achieving right first time
- Quality Control in practice
Presentation on Process module
- What good service looks like
- Exceeding Customer expectations
- Measuring Customer service
- Developing a positive attitude to Customers
Presentation of Customer Service module
- Managing conflict in the workplace
- Resolving problems
- Creating the financial action plan
What Are The Aims of The Course?
To deliver an 8 day interactive training programme, spread over 9 months to upskill delegates based on Job description and defined Management Development Programme. Option to use guest speakers for evening activities as appropriate.
Who Is The Course For?
Junior managers or supervisors looking to develop their skills into management roles.
*minimum class size applies. Option to include or exclude accommodation costs.
Ready To Book?
DURATION: 4 x 2 days
LOCATION: Autotech Training Centre - Milton Keynes, or on-site at your premises*
DELIVERY METHOD: Classroom training, at work action plans, on-site assessment, final presentation event.
SPEAK TO OUR SPECIALIST TEAM
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW TRAINERS TO JOIN US
Are you a qualified automotive technical trainer looking for opportunities either full time or part time on an ad-hoc basis?
Please contact our training department for an initial informal conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01234 240503.